"Honor the Lord with your wealth,
with the first fruit of all your crops;
then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with new wine." Proverbs 3:9-10
Chesapeake EFT allows you to authorize your bank to deduct a specified amount from your account without having to write a check.
Chesapeake EFT FAQ: learn more.
2 Easy Steps to Begin
- Click on the Chesapeake EFT link below.
- Designate the amount of your gift and provide your bank account information. (You can choose to give a one time gift, a weekly gift, or a monthly gift.)
Manage Your Existing Recurring Offering
- We have upgraded our online offering to give you the option of managing your own account. If you have an existing recurring offering, click on the donation link here.
- Click on Create Profile.
- Confirm the email address you have on record. If you are unsure of the email that you used to set up your recurring donation, please contact the Stewardship office and we will help you retrieve it.
- An email confirmation with a password will be sent to your email address.
- Use that email to login and change manage your profile.
- You can now see the history of your donations and make any changes.
Chesapeake Church now offers a mobile version of our online EFT to make it easy for you to give anytime from your smart phone. Simply click here to download and scan the image provided using your phone’s Quick Response (QR) code reader! Print it and tuck it away and you’re ready to donate anytime, from anywhere.
For questions regarding managing your own account, please contact the Stewardship office.